Who we are, and where we are going.
Who we are
We are a multi-generational church where God has been working powerfully at revival and revitalization. Like most of us, our church is a work in progress! We would love for you to join us as we allow God to use us to be the hands and feet of Jesus and to see the total Gospel transformation of our community. We meet at 401 W. U.S. Highway 92 in Seffner, Florida.
Our most deeply-held values include the following:
- Practical Biblical Teaching. What you hear during our weekend messages has immediate application on Mondays.
- Authenticity in all of our relationships. People can "be real" here. No hiding behind a mask here!
- We value unity in diversity. Racial, ethnic, age, and opinion diversity. If the body of Christ includes people of all ages, nations, and races, why does church remain the most segregated hour in the American week? We value theological diversity in the non-essentials. In other words, there are just some things that sincere, believing Christians have always viewed differently between them. Pastor Bart will tell you how he sees it, but we're not going to get bent out of shape about differences on non-essential beliefs (see our beliefs for essentials).
- We desire to be a welcoming place of community, free of judgmental attitudes. Of course we desire to live a life of increasing holiness and victory over sin, but we'd all be lost without Jesus Christ.
- We want this to be a safe place to doubt. You may be struggling with your Christian faith. You may even be a skeptic. This is a safe place to bring your questions.
- We desire to be a place that showcases God's ability to heal brokeness: Broken lives, broken families, broken relationships.
- We seek to be a local fellowship of Christian believers who live life "on mission," together.
Where we are going
We desire to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in the Seffner community. While it is our desire to bring excellence in all of our worship experience, we are not here to put on a production--we are here to come into the presence of God through worship.
Want to see positive life change. We want to see the chains of addiction broken. We want to see families reconciled, and broken relationships mended. We want to be a beacon of hope in this community. We want to be a place to belong!